All manuscripts must be submitted by email to Rasamruta. emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the time of submission, complete contact information of all the Authors is required. This should include the following details:
- Academic qualifications
- e-mail address
- Telephone / Mobile number
Along with the manuscript the Authors must submit the completed and duly signed Authors undertaking and Transfer of copyright form. Manuscript submitted without these forms will not be considered for publication /peer review.
After the manuscript is submitted, the corresponding Author will receive an acknowledgment confirming receipt and a manuscript number.
Authors should quote the manuscript number for any communications regarding the article.
Rasamruta wants all the Authors to ensure that they meet the Authorship criteria. Hence it is advisable to all the Authors to ensure that they meet the following Authorship criteria.
Each Author should have participated sufficiently in the work to take public responsibility for appropriate portions of the content. It is advisable that one or more Authors should take responsibility for the integrity of the work as a whole, from inception to published article.
According to the guidelines of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) Authorship should be based on the following four criteria:
(1) Substantial contributions to conception or design of the work, or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work; and
(2) Drafting of the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and
(3) Final approval of the version to be published; and
(4) Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
All those designated as Authors should meet all four criteria for Authorship and all who meet the 4 criteria should be identified as Authors. Those who do not meet all four criteria should be acknowledged in the acknowledgement section.
- The corresponding Author will act as a primary correspondent with the Editorial office during the submission and review process.
- The corresponding Author is responsible for ensuring that the Acknowledgment section of the manuscript is complete.
- He is responsible for ensuring that the declaration of conflict of interest is accurate and up-to-date,
All the Authors should duly fill and sign the “Undertaking by Authors” and “Copyright transfer form” and send it to the Editor along with the Manuscript. Rasamruta will not consider any article for the review process without this form.
Undertaking From Author
Copyright Transfer Form
Manuscript submission checklist
Authors should ensure they are submitting all the following components
1. Cover letter
2. Title Page
3. Text( Article )
4. Figures wherever applicable (Soft copy of Figures and Photographs )
5. Duly signed Authors undertaking form
6. Duly signed Transfer of Copyright form